Silverair™ Series S Cylinders by ARO® Division of Ingersoll Rand are designed for application in OEM and MRO applications where a disposable, non-repairable, light duty cylinder is preferred. Prelubed, they're suitable for operations without externally applied lubrication. Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum, they stand up to the attack of corrosive environments.
- Bore size from ½" thru 2½"
- Stroke length up to 12" (restrictions apply)
- 304 stainless steel barrels
- 303 stainless steel piston rods
- Light weight aluminum heads
- U-cup design piston seals
- Oil permeated bronze rod bushing
- Single-act high tensile alloy return spring