Economair® Series 23, 24, and 28 Round Cylinders by ARO® Division of Ingersoll Rand are medium to heavy-duty units that can be installed anywhere that a repairable cylinder is desired. Prelubed, they're suitable for operation without externally applied lubrication. Unique end cap design provides a concentric assembly, resulting in a service life superior to tie rod cylinder construction.
- Bore size from 1⅛" thru 4"
- Stroke length up to 99⅞" standard
- Barrel ID is hard coated aluminum
- Rod is hard chrome, or 303 SS
- Adjustable cushions (except 1⅛")
- Self lubricating bronze rod bearing
- Job matched piston seal selection
- Wear compensated rod wipers
- NPTF dry seal on ports
- Optional U-cup seals