Demountable Cylinder Rod Alignment Compensating Couplers by Fluidline Approved Vendors are designed to easily slip apart to detach the cylinder and driven components. Intended to be easily demountable and thus detaching the compensator/coupler when servicing the driven section or cylinder is NOT
necessary, and because the components simply slip apart, all original settings and adjustments are maintained resulting in quick set-up changes in manufacturing applications. Additional benefits include reduced wear on bearings due to misalignment of machine elements and cylinder shaft as well as reduced power loss in small cylinders caused by poor alignment of machine components. Cost savings may also be realized by allowing for more flexibility in tolerances and choices of cylinder mounting. Available for most small cylinders in either inch or metric thread sizes in both cost effective electroless nickel plated heat treated steel and corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Angular movement: 3° in any direction or a total of 6°
- Axial movement is a total of 0.020"
- Material is electroless nickel plate heat treated steel
- Thread depth 5/16"
- Combined length 1-⅜"
- Dimensions shown are the same for all thread size
Thread Sizes Available:
- Available in stainless steel
- Male version available on body or plunger
- Larger thread sizes available upon request
- Consult Fluidline for details
Fluidline Catalog Page Demountable Rod Alignment Couplers
- 5-40 UNC-2A
- 8-32 UNC
- 10-32 UNF-2A
- 1/4-20 UNC
- 1/4-28 UNF-2A
- 5/16-18 UNC
- 5/16-24 UNF-2A
- 3/8-24 UNF-2A