In-Line Air Logic Pneumatic Control Elements by ARO® Division of Ingersoll Rand are miniature diaphragm operated poppet valves designed to perform specific functions. (aka Inline)PRODUCT INFORMATION
- In-line elements are downsized versions of regular logic elements.
- Their functions are identical to those of part # 59111 (AND) and part # 59010 (OR)
- Input and output ports are clearly marked on the face of each unit.
- These Components can be used alone or with other pneumatic control systems.
ADVANTAGE OF IN-LINE AIR CIRCUITRY
- In-line units are lightweight, corrosion resistant, and easy to install.
- When used in conjunction with other control system components: these components expand the control capabilities of the system.
- Grouping of input signals can be done easily and with less money by grouping 'AND' and 'OR' components. Applications might include: multiple drill, toll or cylinder back signals.
- 59913 "AND"
- 59914 "OR", also used as a "shuttle valve"
Fluidline Catalog Page # 130
|There are no products to list in this category.|