BASE PLATE (A)
- Contains two mounting holes and three porting holes for each element
- Surface is metallic grit etched and plated to resist corrosion
MODULE GASKET (B)
- Corresponding circuit pattern of layout sheet is printed on module. Air channels are then cut into gasket for air passage.
COVER PLATE (C)
- Used in conjunction with 59200 base plate and 59595 module.
- Contains only the mounting holes required by elements.
- Surface is grit etched and plated to resist corrosion.
Fluidline Catalog Page # 130