Air Logic In-Line Element Shuttle Valve 59914 by ARO® Division of Ingersoll Rand is a miniature diaphragm operated poppet valve designed to perform specific functions.
- In-line element is downsized versions of regular logic element.
- Input and output ports are clearly marked on the face of each unit.
- Can be used alone or with other pneumatic control systems.
- In-line units are lightweight, corrosion resistant, and easy to install.
- When used in conjunction with other air logic control system components this component expands the control capabilities of the system.
- Also used as a "OR" In-Line Air Logic Element
HINT: See our web page Air Logic Controls for In-Line and Plug-In Elements.
Fluidline Catalog Page # 101
|There are no products to list in this category.|