3953 Series Composite Body Stackable Solenoid Valves by Fabco-Air are 2-way and 3-way, normally closed or normally open valves available with seven orifice sizes and contain all the features of the 3853 Series Valves
but can be stacked into a multiple output bank of solenoid valves. Features include a fully encapsulated coil, spring compensated plunger seats for long life and a miniature stackable composite valve body. The advantage to this design is the versatility to stock single units and build, mix and match to meet specifications. In most cases the Series 3953 reduces inventory costs and lowers cost per installation over conventional manifold valve series. The coils are available with DIN quick connect or flying leads.
- ⅛" NPT and 10-32 UNF ported
- Chemically compatible Dupont™ Zytel® FE5105 body
- Viton® seals standard
- FDA approved versions
- 7 easily replaceable orifice sizes
- Vacuum holding and flow applications
- Air, oil, inert gas, water caustics, etc.
- Pressure to 270 psi
- DIN spades (11mm center DIN 40050) standard
- 22 AWG flying leads (18" long) optional
- Direct poppet actuation
- Single inlet with multiple outlets (3/2 NC only)
- Reduced inventory costs
See our web page Valves / Accessories for Valves / Electrical Connectors, Cords
for solenoid cables.