3853 Series Composite Body Solenoid Valves by Fabco-Air are 2-way and 3-way, normally closed or normally open valves available with seven orifice sizes. Composite features include the proven solenoid operator available in brass/stainless or all stainless design, optional seal materials and nylon encapsulated coil. The "basket" orifice design feature allows the possibility of changing the orifice diameter in the field
to meet flow requirements. The DuPont Zytel FE 5105, FDA approved composite material is media compatible eliminating the need for stocking multiple body materials. For a stackable multiple output bank version of this valve, see 3953 Series Valves
- ⅛" NPT and 10-32 UNF ported
- Chemically compatible Dupont™ Zytel® FE5105 body
- Viton® seals standard
- FDA approved versions
- 7 easily replaceable orifice sizes
- Vacuum holding and flow applications
- Air, oil, inert gas, water caustics, etc.
- Pressure to 270 psi
- DIN spades (11mm center DIN 40050) standard
- 22 AWG flying leads (18" long) optional
See our web page Valves / Accessories for Valves / Electrical Connectors, Cords
for solenoid cables.