3500 Series Process Solenoid Valves by Fabco-Air use the latest combination of technologies for materials and function which provide the user with the highest quality, smallest size per Cv of flow, and the most competitive pricing of any valve on the market.
When coupled with the solenoid operator and used as a direct acting/pilot operated valve the 3500 gives full flow throughout the pressure range starting with a Maximum Opening Pressure Difference (MOPD) of zero psi. Typical applications include air control, inert gas control, water, inert fluids, condensate, hot water plumbing and sprinkler systems.
Brass for industrial use - NOT potable water
- ¼", ⅜" and ½" NPT ported
- Cv flow from 1.55 thru 2.45
- 12.5mm (½") orifice size
- 230 psi maximum
- 2-way, 2-position, normally closed
- Valve body forged brass and glass filled nylon
- Operator stainless steel or brass
- Push non-locking manual override
- DIN 43650 electrical connection standard
See our web page Valves / Accessories for Valves / Electrical Connectors, Cords
for solenoid cables.