Demonstrating Multi-Power® Principle Video Tutorial by Fabco-Air, published on Oct 25, 2013.
The Multi-Power® Cylinder has multiple pistons attached to a common rod with internal air passages thus allowing much higher forces without having to use a bulky, larger bore cylinder or high pressure hydraulics.
Multi-Power® Cylinders come in 10 bore sizes with a choice of 2, 3 or 4 stages (pistons). Additional stages at lower pressures are available. Forces to 22 tons can be reached with only 100 PSI shop air.
- 10 Bore Sizes (1-1/8" to 12")
- Strokes to 12"
- Duralon® Rod Bearing for Longer Life
- Prelubed with Magnalube-G® Teflon Grease
- Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Piston Rods
- Air Service to 150 PSI
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 Stages @ 150 psi (additional stages at lower pressure available)
- Uses only 1 Stage to Return, Saving Air Volume
- Front Face-Rear Face-Foot-Extended Tie Rod Mounts
- Many Options to Choose From
- Magnetic Piston Sensing Available
Contact Fluidline Components, your stocking Fabco-Air distributor, for additional product information, price, and delivery.
This video episode includes information that is applicable to the following product categories found on our web site: