Demonstrating Multi-Power® Cylinders and Pneumatic Crimper Video Tutorial by Fabco-Air, published on Oct 25, 2013. Including: Multi-Power® Pneumatic Press.
The Multi-Power® Cylinder has multiple pistons attached to a common rod with internal air passages thus allowing much higher forces without having to use a bulky, larger bore cylinder or high pressure hydraulics.
Multi-Power® Cylinders come in 10 bore sizes with a choice of 2, 3 or 4 stages (pistons). Additional stages at lower pressures are available. Forces to 22 tons can be reached with only 100 PSI shop air.
- 10 Bore Sizes (1-1/8" to 12")
- Strokes to 12"
- Duralon® Rod Bearing for Longer Life
- Prelubed with Magnalube-G® Teflon Grease
- Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Piston Rods
- Air Service to 150 PSI
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 Stages @ 150 psi(additional stages at lower pressure available)
- Uses only 1 Stage to Return, Saving Air Volume
- Front Face-Rear Face-Foot-Extended Tie Rod Mounts
- Many Options to Choose From
- Magnetic Piston Sensing Available
The Fabco-Air 300 Series of pneumatic power tools is designed to perform numerous manufacturing functions, improving product quality and increasing productivity on the production line. Now you can tackle a variety of assembly applications with confidence. Available as hand-held or bench-mounted units, these automate the crimp installation process by crimping faster, neater and producing uniformly repeatable, reliable connections, time after time with less operator fatigue.
Contact Fluidline Components, your stocking Fabco-Air distributor, for additional product information, price, and delivery.
This video episode includes information on the following product categories found on our web site:
|There are no products to list in this category.|