- Arrest accidental free-fall of loads on product or personnel
- LOAD ARRESTORS typical use includes manufacturing environments involving overhead suspended tools, jigs, fixtures, rail mounted fastening systems, hoists, winches, load and tool balancers, overhead moveable lighting, theater hoists and other suspended objects that could fall if the primary suspension fails.
- FALL PROTECTION equipment is used as personnel safety devices for working at heights wherever someone is exposed to the risk of free falling from workstations in mines, mills, smelters, and construction trades such as performing roofing, steelwork, rigging, derrick or tower climbing, demolition work, electrical equipment installation, roof mounted solar installations and similar jobs done where a fall might occur.
- G-Saver II
Specifications (partial listing)
- Cable length from 20' thru 112'
- Load capacity from 75 thru 3300 pounds
- Speed to activate braking 2.0 to 4.9 ft/sec
- See Manufactures Specifications pdf (below) for complete and detailed information chart
- Shock absorbing systems
- Brake indicator button
- Self retracting steel cable
- Sturdy rigid design
HINT: We strongly recommend the use of Load Halt Load Arrestors on all overhead load applications. Capacities from 75 lbs to 3,300 lbs. Other models available, Consult factory, or Fluidline Components, your authorized Load Halt distributor.
HINT: Due to the nature of this product, it is strongly recommended that all Load Halt products be returned for a yearly routine inspection and re-certification. All Load Halt products should be serviced exclusively by trained representatives.