The Bal-Trol® pneumatic hoist by Tri-Motion™ Industries is an air-powered device that can be used to balance or lift a load. For quieter, smoother, and more maintenance-free operation, the Bal-Trol® cable hoists should be considered in place of applications using chain hoists (air or electric) or other lifting methods— and especially in place of back-breaking manual lifting!
The Bal-Trol® is a simple, cost-effective solution for workplace lifting injuries, especially from repetitive lifting. It can make the workplace more efficient by allowing a single worker to perform an operation that would otherwise require assistance in manually lifting a heavy load.
The Bal-Trol® pneumatic hoist is ideal for high-cycle applications, or where precise control is desired without overheating. The Bal-Trol® hoist is simple to operate. It contains no expensive electronic components, and has no computer parts that can fail or require reprogramming.
The Bal-Trol® hoist is time-tested. It has been used for many years in a variety of applications, in diverse industries, all over the world, including automotive, brewing, military hardware, glass manufacturing, food product manufacturing and processing, to name just a few.
The Bal-Trol® pneumatic hoist is recommended to be used in conjunction with Drop-Stop® load arrestors to arrest accidental free-fall of loads and protect personnel.
The Bal-Trol® hoist and an ever-expanding range of controls have been manufactured in the United States for over 35 years by Tri-Motion Industries, Inc. We are proud of our commitment to quality and our durable product line. Some of the very first units we manufactured over 30 years ago are still in service! Tri-Motion Industries, Inc. is ISO-certified and Bal-Trol® products are available through distributors throughout the United States, Canada and Western Europe.
- Lifting capacity from 40 thru 1500 pounds
- Horizontal and vertical mounting styles
- For all repetitive lifting applications
- Made to order travels from 1 foot to 30 feet or more
- Stock sizes available
- Small and compact
- Simple to operate
- NO expensive electronic components
- NO computer parts to fail
- NO overheating
- NO moisture damage
- NO reprogramming
- Bal-Trol® balancing hoist models available:
- FH, FV Full Capacity Balancing Hoists for 50 thru 1500 pounds
- MH, MV Modular Balancing Hoists for 40 thru 800 pounds
- Pro-Air Balancing Hoists for 40 thru 300 pounds
- Single Mount Balancing Hoists for 60 thru 300 pounds
- Bal-Trol® controls and accessories available:
- Bal-Trol® fall arrest protection available
- Made in USA
Video Tutorial #1 - Bal-Trol Float Capabilities Video Tutorial #2 - Bal-Trol Lifting Products
Manufacturer's Ordering, Comparison, and Applications
Complete Manufacturer's Specifications
|There are no products to list in this category.|