Zimmerman InteLIFT® Series Intelligent Lifting Devices Pneumatic Balancers by Ingersoll Rand are smart lifting systems which convert intuitive operator input into smooth, effortless up / down motion and remove the need for up and down controls by sensing user force input and translating it to precise vertical motion. The force-sensing control handle responds to operator input quickly and seamlessly for precise positioning of loads making these devices ideal for applications where hands-on load control is required.
- Wide range of capacities of up to 1,000 lbs
- Hands-on maneuvering
- Float mode
- Robust design
- Part present
- 3-speed select
- Same green features as the Pneumatic Balancers
- Low air consumption
- Clean, oil-free operation
- Control options available:
- IB - InteLIFT® basic unit without control
- IA - InteLIFT® with pendant control and pre-coil cable
- IC - InteLIFT® with force-sensing control (without up/down buttons)
- IS - InteLIFT® with pendant control and straight cable
HINT: See our web page Tubing / Thermoplastic Tubing for recoil hose.
HINT: See our web page Fittings for air line connection and specialty swivel fittings.