Mechanical Spring Balancers by Ingersoll Rand satisfy virtually any spring loaded balancing requirement and are designed specifically for applications where a constant weight travels a relatively short vertical distance (i.e. power tools, weld guns). Safety locking device on medium, intermediate, heavy, and super-duty models prevents dropping of the tool should the spring fail.
- 50 models to choose from
- Lifts ranging from five to nine feet
- Weight balance needs of up to 363 pounds
- Made of rugged die cast aluminum
- Simple and accurate spring adjustment
- Series available:
- BHR - Hose reel - 0.875 to 5.5 lbs
- BLD - Light-duty - 0.9 to 6.6 lbs
- BMDS - Medium-duty short cable - 2.2 to 17.6 lbs
- BMDL - Medium-duty long cable - 4.4 to 30 lbs
- BMDLL - Medium-duty locking long cable - 4.4 to 22 lbs
- BIDS - Intermediate-duty - 8.8 to 55 lbs
- BHD - Heavy-duty - 22 to 143 lbs
- BSD - Super-duty - 33 to 363 lbs
- BSDL - Super-duty long cable - 33 to 330 lbs
- Accessories available:
- Floor controlled locking device
- Compatible trolleys (style to suit rail profile and balancer series)
HINT: See our web page Tubing / Thermoplastic Tubing for recoil hose.
HINT: See our web page Fittings for air line connection and specialty swivel fittings.
Fluidline Catalog Page # 077
|There are no products to list in this category.|